Here we have mentioned details about NEET 2021 application form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode only. Any offline facility will not be provided to apply for NEET 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 13th July 2021.
- Candidate are able to fill only one application as submission of multiple application form will get rejected by the authorities.
- Fill complete details carefully in application including education, personal, communication, etc.
- Students have to upload required scanned documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Last date of application submission is till 6th August 2021.
- In case of uploading of incorrect images or details, students will be able to make correction during the correction period. The correction window will open from 8th August 2021.
- Candidates have to fill any four cities as per their preferences for examination centre.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to don’t forget to take printout of the filled application form.
Documents required at the time of registration:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- Scanned image of signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- Scanned image of left thumb impression (in case if left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression can be used and file size should be in between 10 to 200 kb)
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- Image of post card size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
- Application fee can be remitted by the candidates through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay online fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Here we have given fee structure for different category candidates:
|General EWS/ OBC category
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category
NEET 2021 Application Correction
NEET 2021 Correction facility will be provided from 8th August to 12th August 2021. Candidates will be able to make correction in the application form through online mode. Changes in application form through any offline method will not be accepted.
Candidates can make correction using their login credentials i.e. application number and password. Correction facility will be only one-time facility in which candidates can make correction in details.
There will be two type of correction in the application form, first one is image correction and the another one is details correction.
Students will only be allowed to make changes in the editable fields. The details in which candidates will be allowed to edit will be mentioned briefly by the authority.
The facility of image correction will be provided to the students after the release of applications of NEET. Students who have made mistakes while uploading the images, will be able to edit and upload the images correctly.
Here we have mentioned details in which candidates can make correction:
- Personal details
- Medium of question paper
- Parament address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Choice of exam centre
Details in which candidates cannot make correction:
- Registered email ID
- Mobile number
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following NEET eligibility criteria to apply for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs and foreign national candidates will be eligibility to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Decision in upper age limit is pending, so all the candidates all eligibility for apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 12th with subjects i.e. physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology and English.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 50% marks (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
NEET 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official application dates for NEET 2021:
|Application form release from
|13th July 2021
|Last date to submit applications
|6th August 2021
|Last date to submit online application fee
|7th August 2021
|8th August to 12th August 2021
|Availability of admit card
|September 2021 (3 days prior to exam day)
|12th September 2021
How to Apply for NEET 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the NEET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill basic details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number etc.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill exam center preference. You will have to fill 3 exam centers as per your preferences.
- Fill asked details carefully including academic details, personal, and other.
- After that upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and 10th mark sheet etc.
- Make payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future refences.